Prashant is a senior journalist who has been active since 2014. He loves munching miles on his beloved Kawasaki and finds himself attached to his PlayStation controller the rest of the time. He takes care of everything two-wheelers on HT Auto and his passion for four-wheels go hand in hand.
Articles by Prashant Singh
- The new Suzuki Avenis Standard Edition will be sold alongside the previously introduced Ride Connect Edition and Race Edition of the Avenis scooter.
- The new Ducati SuperSport 950 in true sense is an everyday sportbike. It is practical, good looking and absolute hoot to ride.
- The new Triumph Tiger Sport 660 was introduced in the world market last year and it has finally gone on sale in India.
- Sharp body panels, sturdy build quality, and youthful colour combinations, the Suzuki Avenis 125 is all about bold exteriors.
- Royal Enfield Scram 411 gets the same engine, transmission and chassis as the Himalayan ADV but manages to come out with a different character altogether.
- Triumph Trident 660 holds a special spot in the middleweight segment majorly because of its placement which makes it slightly costlier than Kawasaki Z650 but much cheaper than the Honda CB650R.
- TVS Motor Company has sold over three million Star City bikes already.
- Star City plus was updated with tweaks such as redesigned exteriors, new graphics and some new features last year.
- The Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter is a greener, and affordable alternative to the regular ICE counterparts. But is it reliable or easy to ride?
- While Hero Splendor came out to be the top-selling bike in India last month, Honda Activa took the second spot in overall sales.
- Royal Enfield Scram 411 India launch will take place next month. It will be a more affordable version of the popular Himalayan ADV.