Prashant is a senior journalist who has been active since 2014. He loves munching miles on his beloved Kawasaki and finds himself attached to his PlayStation controller the rest of the time. He takes care of everything two-wheelers on HT Auto and his passion for four-wheels go hand in hand.
Articles by Prashant Singh
- Okinawa says a fire incident at one of its dealerships in Tamil Nadu was caused due to an electric short circuit.
- LML's first product will be E-Hyperbike which will be displayed alongside other EVs this September.
- LML will manufacture its EVs in India, and will also export to the markets like the US and Europe.
- Simple One e-scooter has been booked by over 55,000 customers to date, the company exclusively told HT Auto.
- Simple Energy CEO, Suhas Rajkumar exclusively informed HT Auto that its second product will be announced this summer. It will be a more affordable offering than the existing One electric scooter.
- QJ Motor, owner of Benelli, has previously collaborated with KTM for its Moto 3 campaign, so the possibility of a licensing agreement between the two-wheeler giants can't be eliminated.
- HT Auto caught up with Aditya Reddy, One Moto's VP, Marketing and Sales to have an insight on its business plans and strategies to grow its market share.
- With petrol prices soaring and volatile supply of fossil fuels, it is more necessary than ever to get the maximum mileage from your favourite bike.
- Suzuki Motorcycle India has grown 27.6% in FY 21-22, despite the entire industry sinking due to several factors.
- The new Volvo XC40 Recharge takes the battle against the mainstream European premium players in the luxury electric SUV segment.
- Suzuki Motorcycle India sold 754,938 units in FY2021-22 as compared to 591,846 units sold in FY2020-21.