Articles by Paarth Khatri
6 upcoming SUVs to launch in December: BMW XM to Toyota Hyryder CNG
- Maruti Suzuki and Toyota can launch the CNG version of their SUVs whereas BMW and Mercedes-Benz will launch a new 7-seater SUV and an EV.
Jawa 42 Bobber first ride review: Most affordable bobber that you can buy
- Jawa has launched a second product under the Factory Custom range. It is the 42 Bobber and is currently the most affordable bobber in the Indian market.
This Royal Enfield Classic 350 bobber is a hand-built attention grabber
- This Royal Enfield Classic 350 is modified by Neev Motorcycles. It has been given a bobber treatment and gets cosmetic as well as mechanical upgrades.
TVS Ronin 225 road test review: A kaleidoscope of possibilities
- TVS Ronin looks like a hybrid of several different motorcycle designs. It comes with an all-new 225 cc engine with a 5-speed gearbox.
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 first ride review: What's all the roar about?
- Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is one of the most affordable motorcycles in the manufacturer's line-up. It is based on the new J-platform but uses a different rear sub-frame.
Interview: Tata Tiago EV targets 3 sets of customers. Are you in one of them?
- Tiago EV may be the most-affordable battery-powered hatchback in the country but it is looking at going beyond just its lucrative pricing in wooing potential buyers.
Ferrari Purosangue revealed as first-ever SUV from iconic sportscar brand
- Powered by a V12 engine, Ferrari Purosangue SUV is a statement of intent signaling evolution in a world preferring larger body types. But Ferrari is shying away from terming the car as an SUV.
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 may power sales, brand claims ‘unprecedented response’
- The Hunter 350 has been well received in the Indian market. It starts at ₹1.50 lakh (ex-showroom), making it one of the most affordable motorcycles from Royal Enfield.
Ather 450X Gen 3 vs TVS iQube ST: Specs, Riding range, price comparison
- Both the scooters went on sale in the Indian market in 2020 and now both have received some major updates.