Prashant is a senior journalist who has been active since 2014. He loves munching miles on his beloved Kawasaki and finds himself attached to his PlayStation controller the rest of the time. He takes care of everything two-wheelers on HT Auto and his passion for four-wheels go hand in hand.
Articles by Prashant Singh
- The Harley-Davidson Road King is a pinnacle of luxury motorcycling, meant for long, straight and uninterrupted highway tours. But is this what you need?
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) will roll out a new premium motorcycle in the market in August.
- The C3 comes out as the second model in Citroen's lineup after the C5 Aircross luxury SUV.
- Ola CEO, Bhavish Aggarwal's latest tweet confirms that the company is working on an electric car model. He also tweeted that this electric car will be the sportiest in India.
- The BMW G 310 RR comes out as a direct rival to other sub-400cc sport bikes such as KTM 390 Duke, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and the TVS Apache RR 310.
- BMW G 310 RR will come out as a rival to the likes of the KTM RC 390 and the TVS Apache RR 310.
- TVS Ronin comes out as a hybrid cruiser that doesn't follow the traditional biking rules. With its smooth powertrain, solid ride and fair pricing, Ronin is all geared up to set the segment on fire.
- A video uploaded on a YouTube channel called PopKorns shows the reaction of the Pakistani audience over the new 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N.
- Oben Rorr offers a very interesting proposition as an entry-level electric bike. But is it what you need?
- New-gen Suzuki Hayabusa is designed for munching miles. But how good is it on the Indian highways?