An undying and undiluted love for automobiles, Shubhodeep turned to auto journalism by a twist of fate. But fate had little to do with his long-grown and carefully-nurtured passion for all things on wheels. Ever ready to drive, ever ready to learn, ever ready to expeience.
Articles by Shubhodeep Chakravarty
- Ola Electric highlights it continues to streamline manufacturing process and has a strong order bank for its S1 Pro electric scooter.
- A new Suzuki-developed SUV would be manufactured at the Toyota facility in Karnataka and sold under Maruti Suzuki and Toyota brands.
- The latest Hyundai Venue not just looks far younger than the preceding model but gets a slew of feature updates as well to take on newer rivals in the segment.
- Not that three years makes any car model a veteran but increased competition in the sub-compact SUV segment was adding to the pressure on Hyundai Venue. No longer because the 2022 Hyundai Venue returns with quite the proverbial bang.
- The latest Maruti Suzuki Brezza will get premium sound acoustic tuning to pair it with the intuitive user interface on the main display screen.
- The latest Maruti Suzuki Brezza will be getting a slew of cabin features aimed at both comfort as well as convenience.
- The latest Vitara Brezza from Maruti Suzuki can now be booked at company dealership or through official online channel.
- Powering a scooter through battery may be simple but what about a tank weighing 60 tons? Battery tech advancements may have the answer.
- Ferrari is in the fast lane of evolution and while its first ever SUV is set for a September debut, there are more models coming in a list which also includes an electric vehicle.
- Ferrari Purosangue will have a V12 engine at its core but the specifications have not yet been revealed.