An undying and undiluted love for automobiles, Shubhodeep turned to auto journalism by a twist of fate. But fate had little to do with his long-grown and carefully-nurtured passion for all things on wheels. Ever ready to drive, ever ready to learn, ever ready to expeience.
Articles by Shubhodeep Chakravarty
- France is looking at promoting sales of EVs in the country but from where?
- UK has delayed a ban on sale of petrol and diesel-powered cars from 2030 to 2035.
- The FADA dealer satisfaction survey seeks to shed light on how the dealership-brand relations pan out in the Indian automobile industry, including both opportunities as well as challenges.
- Fiat Topolino is one of the smallest four-wheeled electric vehicles anywhere in the world.
- Audi Q5 SUV now comes in an exclusive Black exterior colour and a new Brown cabin shade.
- Toyota Rumion is a rebadged version of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga MPV and is also offered with CNG option.
- Volvo C40 Recharge may not be the flashiest of luxury electric cars around but it may well be the most practical.
- The Volvo C40 Recharge will sit over the XC40 Recharge in the product portfolio of the company in India.
- Mercedes EQE electric SUV will sits between the EQB and EQC on the one hand and the flagship EQS on the other.