Sabyasachi Dasgupta is Delhi-based automotive journalist with Hindustan Times Auto since October, 2019. He specialises in mobile journalism and video production. He currently holds the position of Assistant Editor. An auto enthusiast by heart, Sabyasachi also likes photography as a pastime.
Articles by Sabyasachi Dasgupta
- Mercedes-Benz has launched the EQE, its latest electric SUV in India, at a price of ₹1.39 crore. BMW iX and Jaguar i-Pace are the two other luxury electric SUVs that come close to its price range currently.
- Citroen has announced the introductory prices of the C3 Aircross, its first foray into the compact SUV segment. The delivery of C3 Aircross SUV is likely to start from October 15.
- MG Motor had recently launched the Gloster BLACKSTORM edition with a number of visual updates that are collated to give the SUV a more menacing appearance.
- The Honda Elevate SUV will come with only one engine option, a 1.5-litre DOHC i-VTEC petrol unit, which will come with two transmission choices.
- With the Elevate, Honda Cars has ventured into the competitive compact SUV segment dominated by the likes of Hyundai Creta, Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara and Kia Seltos.
- Honda Cars will launch the new compact SUV Elevate on Monday, September 4. It is only the third model the carmaker will have on offer for Indian customers.
- Tata Motors will officially drive in the facelift version of India's best-selling electric car Nexon EV on September 14, along with the Nexon facelift SUV.
- Indian chess player Praggnanandhaa Rameshbabu shot to fame after he reached the final of the FIDE World Cup where he lost to world number one Magnus Carlsen.
- From new compact SUVs to facelift models and electric vehicles - September promises to be yet another exciting month for car buyers before the festive season kicks in.
- Volvo Cars will launch the new C40 Recharge electric SUV in India in September. The C40 Recharge will sit a place above the XC40 Recharge. It may appear smaller, but packs equal punch and offers more range. Here is our first drive review.