Suzuki Avenis sporty scooter launched: Highlights
Suzuki has launched its new scooter Avenis in the Indian market today (November 18). Suzuki Motorcycle India had also recently rolled out a teaser clip of its upcoming scooter. The details revealed in the video claimed that the scooter will receive a range of new and modern features. Check the teaser clip below:
As per the new teaser, Suzuki's upcoming scooter will feature a very sporty exterior design. From the looks of it, the scooter gets a sport-scooter-oriented body profile. There is an apron placed front headlamp, blinker set on the handlebar assembly, and twin triangular taillights.
Also check these Bikes
Check all the highlights from the launch event here:
- That is all from the launch event. Read the full launch report of Suzuki Avenis scooter here.
- The Suzuki Avenis has been priced from ₹86,700 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Some of the key highlights of the scooter include its Suzuki Ride Connect with big and bold Turn-By-Turn Navigation system. It also gets body-mounted LED headlamp and LED tail lamp that adds to the style quotient of the scooter.
- The Suzuki Avenis is not an electric scooter as previously speculated. It is a regular ICE powered two-wheeler that uses a 125cc engine with FI technology and light weight body of 106 kgs to deliver power of 8.7ps@6750rpm and torque of 10Nm@5500rpm.
- It has received the smart Suzuki connectivity feature that unlocks a whole new range of connectivity features.
- The scooter has been aimed primarily at the TVS NTorq and the Honda Dio with its sporty exterior looks.
- The new scooter has been named Suzuki Avenis.
- The upcoming Suzuki scooter features a dual-tone exterior paint theme. One of the options will sport a dark base theme complemented by a light neon yellow-ish hue over the body panels.
- As per the details available, the new scooter will also feature a fully digital instrument console. Whether or not it receives Bluetooth pairing will be announced in the later stage. But it is most likely to receive the same.