Royal Enfield bikes now costlier in India. Updated price list here1 min read . Updated: 17 Apr 2021, 03:49 PM IST
Save for the new Himalayan BS 6, the entire model range of Royal Enfield has become expensive.
- New prices of the Royal Enfield bikes are already effective from April 1st, 2021.
Royal Enfield has recently hiked the prices of its motorcycles in the Indian market. Save for the new Himalayan BS 6, the entire model range of the Chennai-based two-wheeler maker has become expensive. All the models have received a different hike based on their previous rates.
While the Bullet 350 KS has received the least ₹4,120 price hike, the Continental GT 650 Special variant has received the highest increment of ₹6,445. In addition, Royal Enfield has also raised the prices of its most-selling motorcycle Classic 350.
Save for the price increment, there is no other change on the motorcycles. Here is the entire updated price list (ex-showroom, Mumbai) of the Royal Enfield motorcycles:
- Bullet 350 KS : ₹1,34,348
- Bullet 350 STD : ₹1,40,829
- Bullet 350 ES : ₹1,55,479
- Interceptor 650 STD : ₹2,75,467
- Interceptor 650 Custom : ₹2,83,593
- Interceptor 650 Special : ₹2,97,134
- Continental GT 650 STD : ₹2,91,700
- Continental GT 650 Custom : ₹2,99,830
- Continental GT 650 Special : ₹3,13,368
- Meteor 350 Fireball : ₹1,84,319
- Meteor 350 Stellar : ₹1,90,079
- Meteor 350 Supernova : ₹1,99,679
- Himalayan BS 6 STD : ₹2,01,314
- Himalayan BS 6 Custom: ₹2,04,985
- Himalayan BS 6 Pine Green, Granite Black : ₹2,08,657
Apart from Royal Enfield, several other two-wheeler makers such as Bajaj Auto, TVS Motor Company, Hero MotoCorp and more, have decided to hike prices of bikes and scooters from April 1st.