Omega Seiki launches electric three-wheeler Stream at 3.40 lakh

Omega Seiki's Stream electric three-wheeler will compete with Piaggio's Ape E-City and Mahindra Treo passenger electric three-wheelers in the Indian market.
By : HT Auto Desk
| Updated on: 11 Jun 2022, 01:18 PM
Omega Seiki's Stream electric three-wheeler
Omega Seiki's Stream electric three-wheeler
Omega Seiki's Stream electric three-wheeler
Omega Seiki's Stream electric three-wheeler

Omega Seiki Mobility has ventured into the passenger electric three-wheeler segment with the launch of Stream. The three-wheeler is priced at 3.40-lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi) after government subsidy. The company has invested around $12-15 million in the development of the new product, which has been designed to cater to the domestic and overseas markets demand. The Faridabad-headquartered company also deals in the electric cargo three-wheeler segment.

Omega Seiki's Stream electric three-wheeler will compete with Piaggio's Ape E-City and Mahindra Treo passenger electric three-wheelers in the market. The company's first passenger electric three-wheeler offers a range of 110 kilometres on a single charge. It comes equipped with an advanced 8.5-kW capacity lithium-ion battery that can be charged through a 16 A socket using the offboard portable charger in just four hours.

Similar Cars

Find More Cars
Tata Tigor Ev (HT Auto photo)
Tata Tigor Ev
Electric | Automatic
₹11.99 - 13.14 Lakhs**Ex-showroom price
Tata Altroz Ev (HT Auto photo)
UPCOMING
Tata Altroz Ev
 
₹12 - 15 Lakhs* *Expected Price
Tata Nexon Ev (HT Auto photo)
Tata Nexon Ev
Electric | Automatic
₹13.99 - 16.85 Lakhs**Ex-showroom price
Tata Nexon Ev Max (HT Auto photo)
Tata Nexon Ev Max
Electric | Automatic
₹17.74 - 19.24 Lakhs**Ex-showroom price
Mg Zs Ev (HT Auto photo)
Mg Zs Ev
Electric | Automatic
₹21 - 24.68 Lakhs**Ex-showroom price
Mg Zs Ev 2022 (HT Auto photo)
Mg Zs Ev 2022
Electric | Automatic
₹21.99 - 25.88 Lakhs**Ex-showroom price

The EV company has claimed that its electric passenger three-wheeler will provide an improved earning potential of 20-25 per cent, ensuring good savings and profits. “. As the innovators of green mobility space, Omega Seiki Mobility is poised to be at the forefront of the EV revolution," said Uday Narang, founder and Chairman of Omega Seiki Mobility.

FOLLOW US:Stay Updated with latest content - Subscribe us on
FOLLOW US:Stay Updated with latest content - Subscribe us on

Omega Seiki is aiming to sell around 35,000-40,000 units of Stream passenger electric three-wheeler next year, while it expects for 60 per cent of the total volumes to come from the domestic sales. Remaining sales of 40 per cent are expected to come from the overseas market such as Africa and ASEAN countries as well as Latin America. 

The EV company has also partnered with various banks and NBFCs to facilitate vehicle financing. Support in financial terms can also be availed through the company's in-house financing arm 'Anglian Finvest'. 

 

First Published Date: 11 Jun 2022, 01:18 PM IST
Recommended For You
View All
NEXT ARTICLE BEGINS

Please provide your details to get Personalized Offers on

Choose city
+91 | Choose city
Choose city
Choose city
By clicking VIEW OFFERS you Agree to our Terms and Privacy Policy

Dear Name

Please verify your mobile number.

+91 | Choose city