The Toyota Innova Crysta received a new facelift version in the second half of 2020. The new model has a price increase of Rs. 60,000 on the base trims and Rs. 70,000 on the top trims when compared to the pre-facelift version. Connected features on the Toyota
Innova Crysta include real-time car tracking, geo-fencing, and last parked location. The most significant change is the addition of a new touchscreen infotainment system that includes Smart PlayCast and supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Looks and built:
- In the updated version, a revamped trapezoidal piano-black grille with Chrome Inserts is partially placed into the headlamps.
- Also, the updated front bumper design with new fog lamp housing, and diamond-cut alloy wheels lend a modern look, are among the exterior improvements.
Engine and power:
- Ingress and egress are simple, and the middle-row seats' one-touch fall allows for reasonably easy access to the last row.
- The front and centre rows (both bench and captain's chair) are both comfortable, and the third row can also be used.
- With all seats up, there is adequate luggage capacity, and the option to fold seats to increase cargo room is also available.
- There are two engine options for the Toyota Innova Crysta.
- A 2.8-liter gasoline engine and a 2.4-liter diesel engine are available.
- The diesel engine's highest power output is 150 PS, with peak torque outputs of 343 Nm in the manual variant and 360 Nm in the automatic type.
- The petrol engine, on the other hand, produces 166 horsepower and 245 Newton metres of peak torque.
- This engine is coupled to a 5-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- The Innova Crysta is equipped with seven airbags, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), and Hill Start Assist, among other features.
- The new version includes front clearance sonar (with MID display) to avoid collisions when parking in tight areas.