Working as a content producer with over 12 years of experience in both print and web media. Passion for cars started with collecting die-cast models in childhood and lately, that converted into writing about cars and all other types of automobiles. Enthusiastic about new technologies being introduced to the world of automobiles.
Articles by Mainak Das
- The changes made to the Hyundai Tucson facelift are minimal compared to the recently updated other cars from the South Korean automaker.
- The new Toyota Camry gets a 2.5-litre inline-four engine with two electric motors, churning out a power output between 222 bhp and 229 bhp.
- Artificial Intelligence has been revolutionising the automotive industry over the last several years and the most impact has been on electric vehicles.
- Hero MotoCorp showcased the Vida V1 Pro electric scooter at the EICMA 2023 in Milan, while Royal Enfield unveiled its Himalayan Electric concept and Ultraviolette showcased F99 at the same event.
- CNG cars currently command a market share of around 12 per cent in the Indian passenger vehicle market, which is expected to grow further in short term, fuelled by various factors.
- Lords Zoom is an affordable and frill-free electric scooter meant for regular city commuting.
- Small cars which used to be the driving force of the Indian car market for decades, have now started witnessing a steep slump in sales, fuelled by several factors.
- Tata Harrier facelift comes with a completely new design, a heavily revamped interior and a host of new safety features.
- With the festive season knocking on doors, the Indian car market is witnessing the launch of various special edition cars.